- 1.5 cups dry whole-wheat couscous
- 2 cups boiling water
- 3-4 green onions
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1-2 cups finely shredded red cabbage
- .5 cup parsley, finely chopped
- .5 cup golden raisins or chopped dried apricots
- 1 lemon, juiced
- .25 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tbspn olive oil
- 1 tspn curry powder
- 1.5 tspn salt
Step 1: In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Stir in couscous. Remove from the heat; cover and let stand for 5-10 minutes or until broth is absorbed.
Step 2: In a small bowl, whisk the lemon, rice vinegar, olive oil, curry powder and salt.
Step 3: Mix all ingredients together. Drizzle with dressing (step 2) and toss. Salad!
2 thoughts on “Couscous Confetti Salad”
This looks so yummy, will try this one for next weeks lunches for work.. Thanks for sharing.
Bei from Beifit
I’m so glad you like it, thanks for the support!