- 1.5 cups dry whole-wheat couscous
- 2 cups boiling water
- 3-4 green onions
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1-2 cups finely shredded red cabbage
- .5 cup parsley, finely chopped
- .5 cup golden raisins or chopped dried apricots
- 1 lemon, juiced
- .25 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tbspn olive oil
- 1 tspn curry powder
- 1.5 tspn salt
Step 1: In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Stir in couscous. Remove from the heat; cover and let stand for 5-10 minutes or until broth is absorbed.
Step 2: In a small bowl, whisk the lemon, rice vinegar, olive oil, curry powder and salt.
Step 3: Mix all ingredients together. Drizzle with dressing (step 2) and toss. Salad!